[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 109, Issue 13

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri May 7 14:37:55 PDT 2010

Trixie, So sorry to hear about the cancer diagnosis, the boys are slinging
get well drool to you.  We sure do hope that the steroids help.

I just bought my picture of Pawtunia and Chunky, and I can hardly wait to
get it.  Pawtunia looks a lot like my first basset Droopy ATB and Chunky
looks like Comanche ATB one of my Fab 5.  Sooo Good luck Pawtunia in your
bid to be Queen.   I'll have to check out the Chunky magnets or maybe some
fudge next.

Drool to all in need

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt Good luck Chunky & Pawtunia
Ruger Rule your subjects with an iron paw!!!