[Dailydrool] Pawtunia for Mishgun Qween

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 15:17:37 PDT 2010

Everyone needs one of those beautiful swarovski crystal basset hound pins from Pawtunia.  I won one of these pins at the BoardWaddle Pawction and I can tell ya I paid a lot more then $100 for mine!  This pin looks awesome on every blouse I have pinned it to.  I love it and I can not stop wearing it.

Please get your Swarovski Crystal Peppino pin before they are all gone.  This pin is retired and when they are gone you will be sorry.

Ellie and Her Hounds
Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu