[Dailydrool] Pawtunia woofs da spanxs

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri May 7 15:26:40 PDT 2010

I told my she slave to find stuff for me to use to raise money for the
poor hounds of Michigan Basset Rescue. Momcakes taught me over and
over that we all owe them cause gramma Jo dreamed up da waddle thing.
Slave did pretty good wif the fancy pins and hats. Most of the stuffs
you can't buy tickets for are pretty nice.....and
normal....'cept..what is up with the 3x SPANX?  Is there muffin I
won't use for my homeless friends?  She made me do it. Face, er, paw
it.... Some of my aunties are a little close to the ground themselves.
So.....here is your chance to get thin and bootiful!  I thinks maybe
they should make em for me and, sorry....Vivian and Duchess. Us are
all a little smooshie. Appawrently it is good in houndies, not so good
in two footers. So, buy my stuff, get the spanxs. Be smoooooth.
(...and I won't woof who gets em!)

I wanna be Queen cause being Queen means I get to help my homeless
friends.

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pawtunia/pawtuniaforqueen2010.html

Pawtunia