[Dailydrool] Elder Clara tried---and lost-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat May 8 17:25:16 PDT 2010

Momma here. As you all know Elder Clara was entered in the Dog Fancy Golden Years Photo Contest.
There were over 550 entries, all breeds, some were puppies, a few cats, some dead years ago,--------------------
Do you get the feeling I am a bit biased here???
Okay-she lost. To a long legger, who won first place, a ex military dog, and a therapy dog rounded out the winners.
PW Elder Clara is in a serious snort about this-she is on the perch, lipperflaps curled to the eyeballs looking to kill Elwood.
Yup. in her senior wisdom she decided that the reason that she did not win is that the picture showed Elwoods private part and the editor--which was the judge--thought he was uhhhhhhh--lacking here.
Try as I might, I have explained to Elder Clara that no matter what she is a winner to me, and that I love her.
In true PW fashion, she farted and turned her head, and snarled at da Brudder Elwood.

I would guess it will be a long weekend-----

Drool to all in need---

Come to the Michigan Waddle
Hear the Basset Houndz live and in person!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake