[Dailydrool] Kween Willow

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Sat May 8 18:14:16 PDT 2010

Dis Willow, OEBE Mistress of Mayhem and Gotcha Day Girl.  My momma come back
frum da pet espo in sharlet.  She brotted me cakie!  Not dat human kind.
Dis jus for doggies!  She gotted it fwum Happy Paws Pet Sitting & Bakery.
Dey wuz heppin wif da bassies at da show, and momma brotted me my own cakie!
I nebber had dat before!  Ebben da beagles (who is spoileded) nebber gotted
cakie!  It wuz pnut butr wif cweem cheese icing!  YUMMY!

If youz want a cakie, you can get one at www.happypawspsb.com - dey mek you
one.  Dey awso gibbed part of da moni to da bassies dat needs homes.  Dey
jus good all wound!

I gon go nite now.  Got meez tum tum fuw ub cakie.

Willow, Kween ub Kassel Gardner, and aw da wesser hounds (CJ, Molly, Annie,
Penelope, and Benton)