[Dailydrool] Ice cream for dogs

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Sat May 8 18:19:31 PDT 2010

On their Gotcha Day last year, I gave Fred and Annie each a hamburger from Wendy's, and they also shared a kids' sized vanilla Frosty (their first taste of ice cream, other than a lick of my spoon when I was done.)  Annie was fine, but Fred ended up at the vet and on medicine for a stomach-something-or-other...  This year, we will stick to hamburgers only!

Rose, Fred (no more ice cream, thank you very much!) and Annie (why can't I have a Frosty this year???)