[Dailydrool] Thanks auntie walli

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat May 8 17:14:50 PDT 2010

I took today off from my busy schedule of begging people to buy my
stuff. Auntie walli had her Howlabaloo on long island. My take on that
is it is long way from home island!  My she slave's human cousins came
and I met my four footed non basset cousins, tigger (white dawg) and
penny the pugglemutt. I was closest to the ground. (viv didn't come. )
i was third in best wigglebutt. Pretty good!  Rusty and I wipedout at
lights out!

As usual, it was really windy. We sniffed windy and Annie and the new
guy. Rusty and I spent a lot of time on our backs and he was the test
hound for guess the basset weight.

Most of all, it did not rain. My favorite part was the cookie basket,
slurp.

Good work, auntie walli. Nap time, oooops, I mean back to the campaign.

Pawtunia