[Dailydrool] Pawtunia for Queen!

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sat May 8 16:32:57 PDT 2010

I stopped off at Pawtunia's a couple of weeks ago and she told me how much
she wanted to make her momcakes and auntie FF proud. So I have dashed off a
 check and booked my airline tickets to Mishgun to cheer her on! Pawtunia
did a  fantastic job as BoardWaddle Hostess with almost no warning. Please
find some  loose change or a bit of your tax refund to support her in her bid
for  QUEEN~
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan who will be staying at the spa for a
few days.