[Dailydrool] window clings

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 07:21:45 PDT 2010

A website I came across suggests that fire departments, as a rule, do not
pay attention to the window decals about pets, that if they come across the
pet during a fire they may or may not attempt to remove it, that they are as
apt to release the pet as to try to really rescue it. I don't know if this
is true or not, or if it is typical of all fire departments. I know when I
worked at the Vets we had a number of pets brought in that had been rescued,
and once the fire dept delivered the dog itself because the dog was a
service dog.
I cannot put the number of dogs in the house on the decal anyway because we
are illegal. I suppose during a fire I wouldn't care who knew that but if
someone from the Village comes to the door and spots that number 4 on a
decal I will be sending someone to live with Auntie Debbie on the beach.
(Maybe I will go, too.)

MomPerson to Nigel (still looking for that squirrel, who seems to have
vanished) Llewis, Conley and Cooper