[Dailydrool] Pawtunia says happy Mom day

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun May 9 07:50:38 PDT 2010

Woof. It is mom day. I am very sad cause this is the first year that I do
not have my very own momcakes here with me.....but happy cause two of my
nice puppies, Chunky and Fannie May Fudge remembered their not so old and
very pawky mom!! I wish my dear sister, Taloolah was here to see her own
puppies....she went to the bridge having them and they are fine young
houndies...her own Shebly had my great nieces and nephews a few months ago
and is spending the day visiting with the girlies, her sister and my son,
Cadbury....

I wish all the houndies lucky nuff to know their moms and kids a day
together...and to those who don't get to see em, a day to think about how it
should be and to do something nice for the paw hounds who don't.

See....I can be pawlite!  Momcakes, I miss you so.

PAWTUNIA