[Dailydrool] Pawtunia gets back to work and WOOFS at SMALL PEOPLE

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun May 9 07:57:04 PDT 2010

Hmmmn. Aside from selling STUFF, I have been contemplating statistical
analysis. Which I can't comprehend, let alone spell.....I have carefully
observed Droolers whining, yes WHINING that there are too many houndsbay and
other items in large sizes.....or too small sizes or something. So I woofed
my slave to make sure that my gifted tickets covered sizes small to 3X..and
ya know what? SMALL PEOPLE DO NOT BUY NUFF TICKETS. So there, I woofed it.
I gots some tickets in da bigger sizes. I gots a few in da large. I got some
in the medium for the spectacular Northern Isles sweater that she slave kept
for years in some twisted fantasy of fitting in it. (Not gonna happen...)
but.. I GOTS LIKE almost none in the size SMALL. Whichs she got on Hounds
Bay when King George put it on for his BW pledges.  So......if I ever do
manage to become Queen I'm gonna woof that Small people are not allowed to
complain if the goodies are not in their size.

Do you wear size small? Got a kid in your house who does? Buy my STUFF. Just
one more day.  If you were not all that generous wif your mom today, she
might really, really like a crystal basset pin....which fits ALL sizes!!

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pawtunia/pawtuniaforqueen2010.html

PAWTUNIA