[Dailydrool] Slobberfest 11 Years of Ears

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Sun May 9 11:38:58 PDT 2010

This year DroopyBasset Hound Rescue will be celebrating 11 Years of Ears at the annual fundraising Slobberfest. Last year was almost a near diaster as it rained, and rained and rained. But thanks to an anonymous donor we were able to rent a canopy tent.  Slobberfest is our main fund raising event and we need to be able to hold this regardless of the weather so if you can find it in your heart please help us help the hounds go to www.firstgiving.com/DBHRcanopyfund . Every little bit is greatly appreciated.

Nancy, slave to Alice, Maggie, Bailey, Samantha ATB and Trixie ATB