[Dailydrool] ice cream

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun May 9 12:20:06 PDT 2010

You can still give your bassets ice cream.  They sell Frosty Paws and Dogsters doggie ice cream in most grocery stores. I have seen mint, peanut butter and original flavors.  The boys love all of it.  Publix for sure carries it. Located amoung the human ice cream usually around the ice cream bars.   Also our local doggie bakery  3 Dogs & a Chick here in Fort Walton Beach, FL also makes doggie ice cream  The boys really love the Mint Carob Chip.  3 Dogs also makes all natural doggie cakes and cookies.  You can order via the internet and they will ship it to you. Check out their website.  http://www.3dogsandachick.com/  3 Dogs & a Chick are huge supporters of the local animal rescues and War Dogs (Military working dogs). This year at christmas they sent a lot of christmas gift boxes to the military dogs that are deployed to Irag & Afganistan, The boys went to the War Dog Christmas social and made cards and donated some of their treat money to help send out the gift boxes.

Rose,  That is definetly the defination of a mother!!! All of us that care for our furbabies are Mothers...just because we did not physically give birth to them doesn't mean that they are not our kids.  I don't have any 2 legged children...opted for furry 4 leggers instead.  My bassets mean the world to me!  And today has been spent enjoying my furkids.  The great thing is they mind better then most peoples kids, and I don't have to shell out big bucks to send them to college.

We here at the Basset Cave hope that all of the hound mommas both 4 & 2 leggers had a wonderful Mothers Day.  The Grandmaw's got their Moondoogie coffee on Saturday just in time to drink it for Mother's Day breakfast!
Thank you Moondoogies!

Does anyone have the Paul's address?  I would like to send them a donation to help them get back on their feet and rebuild the Puget Sound Basset rescue.  I seem to recall it being in a DD a sometime last week but unfortunetly I cannot find it.  If anyone has it please re-post it or send it to me on my personal e-mail.  Thanks in advance.

Good luck to Nigel on catching that terrorist squirrel.

Hugs from me and big wet slurpies from the boys,
Michele the Momma of the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Ruger "we will not rest until all terrorist squirrels are destroyed"
Colt "Can we have some ice cream?"