[Dailydrool] my basset hound cannot turn his head to the right. Anyone else have this happen?

Laurita Deanda lbainbridge2001 at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 16:12:01 PDT 2010

my nine year old basset hound has been feeling not well for several weeks now.  I have taken him to three different vets and he has been on antibiotics, muscle relaxers and pain relievers (even though he does not seem to be in pain).  He not able to turn his head to the right, not eating much, and weaker than usual, also not defcating.very much..  He had a back injury two years ago and cannot walk without his harness or k9 cart.  He has been very healthy up to now.  I am worried sick about him and running out of money.  I am desparate to get him help. anyone have this happen.  I would love to hear from you.  Thanks, Rita