[Dailydrool] Happy Mother's Day

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun May 9 18:24:49 PDT 2010

I want to wish all you mother's in the Daily Drool a Happy Mother's  Day.
I hope you all had a nice day, and that the kids were nice to  you.  All
three boys were here today and helped Kathy do yard work  that I cannot do.
Our Stephen sent her a big bouquet of flowers and  brought some Chinese bakery
from Chicago's China Town.  Probably  forgot to tell he has a new
girlfriend, a Chinese girl named Jenny.  This  is the son who was married and
divorced a couple of years ago.  Anyway, we  had a nice day, I helped by staying
indoors, and I so hope that all of you had  as nice a day as Kathy had.  Ben
and Charlie send Snooter Kisses to all the  mom's out there.

Douglas

On another note, my son and DIL who lost their beagle Tyson, have a new
dog.  A 5 month Dachshund and Poodle mix.  They are so happy about  it.  She
is black and they say has been very good so  far.