[Dailydrool] Why I Nebber

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun May 9 17:19:16 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood.
I hab liddel storie--dis ain't no heppy storie--Brudder Elwood in a snort. Brudder Elwood hot unner da collar. Dis da deal.
Dis mornin, I wake up to sum rattlin on me personal libbin space. I open me peeperz. Why lookie dere, a note. I seyz whut dis bee??
MEETING THIS MORNING.
ALL HOUNDS TO MEET AT THE PERCH.
8 A.M. BE THERE.
Hmmm, Momma must be noucin Waddle plans--I bedder check me trablin stuff. Momma liddel furgetful ob da late. I go early, get good spot. Dis excitin.
Wait--Momma speakin to all we hounds. Yada, Yada, Yada, Elwood ain't a going to da Waddle.
Hold it--I fink I missed liddel summfin---she seyz dis again--Elwood, you are not goin this year, you have to stay home and mind the house. Momma has lot goin on this year wif da singin and a dancin ob da Basset Houndz an youze gonna stay home wif Elder Clara.
Why, why--be still me beatin heart--I jus can't believe dis--why da woomens, all me friends, Norm an Opie an Chunkey what gonna be King, an Pawtoonia, whut woof--now dat one smell nice she be good Queenz--and WeeeGee whut be da wooman ob me heart--why dis outrage. Momma seys Elwood, we gonna go help out and raise sum money to help da houndies whut ain't got no home. Remember, youze was in dat spot, and all da odder hounds here been in dat spot too. We hab to help odderz.
Why da wurdz are a ringin in me earflaps--home, Elder Clara, no waddle fur da Brudder.
Heppy Mudderz Dey me hind footie----Momma gonna pay, an pay, and pay---

Drool to all in need--
Come to the Michigan Waddle--Join the Fun and See The Basset Houndz LIVE!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake