[Dailydrool] Fwd: Drool for Jacques

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sun May 9 18:10:45 PDT 2010

From: "The Winstanley Clan" <leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us>
To: <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>
Subject: Drool for Jacques
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 08:37:47 -0700

Today (Saturday morning) me and Leon had to take Jacques to the Vet. In the past 24 hours he has stopped eating and very little drinking, and he has a hard time coughing and his breathing is labored and raspy We called our Vet, and Dr Tom said bring him in, but he will have to stay "at camp" as Dr Tom refers to it.

We are only guessing and hoping for Jacques problems. We could sure use some of that great healing Drool from our friends on the Daily Drool.

Thanks,

Debbie Winstanley

Slave to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
ATB: Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com