[Dailydrool] Frosty Paws alternative

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Sun May 9 18:27:44 PDT 2010

Being in nursing school, money is super tight and somewhere along the way I
picked up a great Frosty Paws alternative.  I buy a large container of store
brand yogurt (plain or vanilla), mix peanut butter in.  If I happen to have
a banana around that's about to bite the dust, I'll mash that in there too.
I fill bathroom size Dixie cups about 3/4 full with the mixture, and stick
them in the freezer.  The wax cup peels right off and the hounds LOVE it.
Umm, if this is not good for them, someone please let me know!  I use a
low-fat yogurt, no artificial sweetener or anything.

And I'm lucky because both my hound and the two fosters are all nuts about
ice cubes, too.