[Dailydrool] May 10 calendar Bassets

Dawn Jackson dlvj at ptd.net
Sun May 9 18:35:05 PDT 2010

Thank you for the compliments.  Twenty miles.......past the Hometown auction.....closer to Tamaqua or Pottsville even?
Nice to meet you neighbor.  Tomorrow is Lilly's "gotcha day".  We have her 1 year and as outgoing as Lucy is and loving of all people, Lilly is very timid even yet but she has come a long way.  All I know is that it was a  heck of a lot warmer last year on Mother's Day than it was this year.

Nice to meet you Karen.

Dawn of the "poke-in-nose", momslave to Lucy, Lilly and Jethro