[Dailydrool] Potty Training!!!

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Sun May 9 17:00:08 PDT 2010

OK, I'm really getting frustrated! Henry is 5 and a half months old and is still having pee accidents! We have friends that have a basset and their dog potty trained in less than a month. We use dog treats and praise. I take him out at least every 2 hours throughout the day. When or should I say DO they eventually get it????? I am getting very frustrated and upset over this. Our last dog was potty trained in  a week! Of course he wasn't a basset. I need encouragement!!!

Maureen (mom to the pee hound Henry)