[Dailydrool] Potty Training!!!

Dawn Jackson dlvj at ptd.net
Sun May 9 18:40:32 PDT 2010

Well now Maureen......let me see if I can remember......Lucy was probably close to 2 when she finally realized that mom was not happy if she peed in the house.  Lilly has learned that maybe in the past 2 months and she was a year old in December.  It wasn't an everyday thing but sometimes during the night......if I didn't feel them jump off the bed and take them right out they would just go in the house.  Sometimes I think Lucy did it for spite because I know she knew better.  I would just have to say that they seem a lot more stubborn and don't have the need to "please their master" like other breeds....like my labs.  They could be trained in 2 weeks or less because there purpose is to serve you and not the other way around......:-).

Dawn of the "poke-in-nose", momslave to Lucy, Lilly and Jethro