[Dailydrool] Graying hounds

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Sun May 9 20:17:28 PDT 2010

Hewo, dis be Joey Hound.
My momma been keepin da puter keyboard away fwom me paws for a wong time! I
guess she not happy I kina bwoke da footy offa it. Not my fault I say, she
weft da snacks onna desk! Anyahrooooo, momma been tellin me about da
houndies what going gray. I say I beat da curve on dat one, I be gray me
whole life! Yup, dat right, I be gray fwom da day I were born. Momma say I
got a bit ob whitenin and lightnen on me snooter & eyebrows, but ober all, I
still be gray! I know dat we houndies not s'possed to be all gray, but I
fink it looks good on me!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino & Crispin
(wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473