[Dailydrool] justin jade and jasmin

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon May 10 06:28:53 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all healing drool to all in need.

When I arrived at the office this morning I was told that I looked a
little pale, not surprised. This morning while making breakfast for the
hounds and our work lunches; there was a thunder storm with heavy rain
from 05.00 onwards had to use 5 towels getting the hounds dry? Justin 3
times because he kept on walking out into the rain after having words
with Jasmin in different rooms.  A harmless snake took shelter from the
bad weather in kitchen entrance and that was quite a thing getting it
into a bag with all the wriggling. I also dislike when the snake sort of
stands up and tries to mouth you. Eventually the hounds were fed and
settled into there various morning perches.

The hounds are sending get well and stay well drool to Trixie and
Jaques-Amo- Bear.

Will be lighting a candle for Granny Mae at the Bridge and the hounds
are sending heart healing drool to the slaves.

Slaves Johnathan and William

PW Justin still got lots of things to do, hope I can follow in Granny
Mae's foot steps and live to be 20.

Jade the home is so peaceful when the slaves are away.

Jasmin I will be doing my best not to be jealous of Justin, I really
want to be a good girl.