[Dailydrool] peepee happens

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 05:41:02 PDT 2010

So this morning I was sitting on the toilet and 10 year old Duffy walked into the bathroom - looked at me and I heard as clear as day what he was thinking - "I did not know it was peepee in the house day" - lifted a leg and peed in the bathroom.  Hey - if I could do it - he could do it!

This is also my dog who puts his head out the doggy door - business end is still inside - and goes with great confidence that he IS outside - at least half of him is.  So whenever I see a puddle by the doggy door, it is Duffy who is the culprit.

Gotta have a sense of humor with hounds or you will never survive.  My guys were all potty trained  fairly easily but you gotta ask were they trained or was I since I got their little selves out when they cued me they had to go - also before and after meals and when they first woke up from the night or from naps.

And in the case in question - is this not the buppy who was recently neutered?  That can back you up a bit.  Hannah Lee was perfectly potty trained and then back stepped a bit after her spay at 6 months.

Live, laugh, rescue, and remember that peepee happens!

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me