[Dailydrool] LAST CALL FROM PAWTUNIA.....

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 10 05:23:27 PDT 2010

It is me....the close to the ground one who would like to be Queen.... My
sales and ticket giving ends TODAY at NOON. When my she slave gets home from
work she will do any last orders that come in and send da numbers, then go
banging on the neighbor's door looking for him to draw tickets! (If
desperate, he slave will....but we would prefer da neighbor.)

She has sent the ticket numbers for the folks who have paid....even a couple
who have mailed checks. If you HAVE to send a check, email her and she will
give the hotel address in Michigan, but the sale items or gift items will
not be mailed till she sees it! If you do SHOP today (THIS IS NOT A WOOFLE)
please send her a separate email with whether you want tickets and, if so,
which gifts you might want to have. All mailing when we get back from
Mishgun. Hopefully as Queen.

Puleeze...I thought I had more folks who loved me. I tried to be a good girl
and work in Momcake's pawprints....I thank those of you who shopped....many
folks were most generous...but there are some who Momcakes could have
sniffed out a few pennies from. I must work harder to be like her....

IF YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME WHERE YOU WANT YOUR GIFTED TICKETS OR HAVE NOT
RECEIVED THE NUMBERS...please tell me. IF I do not hear from you by this
afternoon at 5:00 I will guess where the tickets go......Please don't make
me do that.

One last time. Buy my stuff, please. I really want to help the paw hounds in
Mishgun.

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pawtunia/pawtuniaforqueen2010.html

PAWTUNIA