[Dailydrool] Trixie update

Susan Woodward critters4 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 10 07:34:53 PDT 2010

Dearest Emily,

The tears are flowing for you and Trixie. I also will have to face the same
dilemma shortly with my "Laptop", since she has lung cancer. Thank you so
much for sharing the beautiful article and I hope Trixie's next journey
brings her all the peace she so richly deserves. Hugs to you both..

Susan & critters

  _____