[Dailydrool] Trixie update

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Sat May 8 07:05:11 PDT 2010

I am so sad and know that I am going to have to make that tough decision about Trixie - she stopped eating again yesterday - looked interested but would not partake, she has also slowed down on drinking water too - I have had to "force" the medications down her which pains me to no end - she is resting comfortably upon our bed - she looks so peaceful - We are going to give her medication until Tuesday - a full week and if there isn't any improvement I know what the answer will be.

I know no one can tell me when enough is enough - only Trixie and I can know that however I went online and punched in "how do you know when" and came across this beautiful story of Baxter the Basset Hound by Emily Riley Suttton (thought it was ironic her name was Emily too) - here is the link http://www.helium.com/items/1046062-testimonies-when-its-time-to-put-your-dog-to-sleep

Please keep her in your thoughts - I am keeping all the other houndies in prayer who are in need......

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne, Princess and my baby Trixie