[Dailydrool] Upset Tummy

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 05:22:32 PDT 2010

Is it ok to give Pepto or Immodium for an upset stomach with diarrhea? I know I've read something about it over the years but don't remember and I called the vet this morning and they said to give him yogurt or pumpkin. I've heard of that for constipation but not diarrhea or of course they said to bring him in which with my vet that's the first thing they always say and I just can't do that everything. Charlie Brown is still eating, drinking and playing, but his tummy is upset. Any ideas? Thanks.

Oh, Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's out there!

Lynne, Charlie Brown and Barney and Fred (ATB)