[Dailydrool] big carrots vs baby carrots

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon May 10 11:04:01 PDT 2010

Mr Pants was hacking up carrots last night at 3am! got him settled
down at 4am after a shot of mylanta.  Realized this morning I might
know why.  I was chopping some veges for our roast for dinner in the
crock pot....he loves when I am chopping veges because he gets some
and I pretend they fall.  I say "ooopps looke what mommy did!" hehe

So I have been buying him big carrots because he only gets 2 per day.
 I was buying him the baby carrots but seemed like he didn't get
satisfied with them and I was buying more because he will sulk if
there aren't any in the fridge.  He wiill eat a carrot over cookies
any day.  So I figure to keep his nice little figure from losing
weight I am fine with that.

For the roast I bought the baby carrots....I gave him 2.  I think he
swallows the baby carrots whole!!!  The big carrots he chews up and
kind of chissles them with his teeth.   So those carrots sitting in
his tummy made him have the urka gurkas.

I think big carrots are better for him since he is a gulping basset hehe

What have you all experienced with carrots?

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes
all creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes
all living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on
wings.~ Alicia S. Carpenter"