[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

suzyvette at satx.rr.com suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Tue May 11 12:34:52 PDT 2010

I am so sorry to hear that you have to stay home while your Momma goes to Michigan, but maybe she will bring you next year.  I hope she does b/c I would love to meet you.  And my Momma says we are going to Waddle in Michigan next year.  I've never been to a Waddle, but my Momma says I will have a good time with all the Houndies.  And I can't wait to meet all my Aunties from all over the USA.

Don't worry about those things that have been posted that aren't nice.  There are more of us that love you and can't wait to meet you.

And you are always welcome in Texas!!!

Snooters,
Holly Noelle