[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 10 10:22:27 PDT 2010

Now let me get this right...I'm a little tired from working on the Q thing...but Brudder Elwood can't come because his slave is gonna sing or dance?? I have met his slave and am a little curious about this process but I just do not figure on why this keeps Elwood home....unless it is really that he is just too embarassed to appear with her. In which case, I say COME. My slaves have embarassed me many times and I have lived to tell about it.

...and I have pictures of me and Elwood and Momcakes. He did a little sniffying.  Tell her you need to go.

PAWTUNIA....resting up for slave to come home and finish the tickets!