[Dailydrool] Gus

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue May 18 05:07:37 PDT 2010

Hi Susan:

Not to be gross, but Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly have all pooped bright
green, yellow, and orange at different points in time depending on what
they've eaten and whether they have an upset tummy.  You're doing the right
thing taking him to the vet but it's probably just a passing tummy upset.  I
find that boiled rice and ground beef usually resets their system a bit and
their tummies calm down after that.  I think most rodent poisons used today
use warfarin which causes internal bleeding -- the poop would be a very dark
red or black if that were the case.  Hang in there until you get to the vet
-- I think everything will be OK, and drool to Gus from  Geoffrey, Molly,
and Henry.  Laura