[Dailydrool] Deer Brudder Elwood

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 15:03:59 PDT 2010

Dear Brudder Elwood,
  We can't go to da waddle eeder, an we sad too. We too fur away. Why, where we livz, dere aren't eben any basset womenz. Aside frum my brudders, I only eber eben sniffied four udder bassets in my hole life, an two ob dem wuz guys an wanted to eat me. Why, itz so fur here frum eberyfing, my brudder's girlfrend is one of dem chiwawa gurlz! Talk about tuff. Wurse yet, my mom and dad are going off dis iland to my two-legger brudder's college graduashun and leevin us wif a babysitter. Itz enuf to make a houndie sick. Mebbe that's why I bin sick so much--hound abuse. Mebbe you could visit me an we cud go cruzin for pibull gurlz. Der's lots of dem here. Bo of Hawaii