[Dailydrool] Mishgun Waddle News!!

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Mon May 10 16:51:02 PDT 2010

It's now just DAYS away!! So far, the weatherman has nothing but GOOD
news!!! Can't WAIT to see you all again!!

I know the weekend hasn't even begun, so I hate to talk about saying
good-bye....however, I need to know if you plan to join us at the Howliday
Inn this year for the "Last Supper" on Sunday night. We'll have our own
private room and a terrific buffet for only $15.00( plus gratuity and tax).
The buffet includes:

Cesar Salad, Cheese filled bread sticks, assorted fresh pizzas, mostaciolli
With meat sauce, and fettuccini Alfredo. Also includes chocolate chip
Cookies and iced tea. I need to know THIS WEDNESDAY if you plan to join
us!!!

SEE YOU SOON!!!! NO RAIN!!!!!!!!
Melissa
Michigan Basset Rescue