[Dailydrool] big vs baby carrots

MARY AIELLO k93luvdogs at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 19:05:37 PDT 2010

Arrooo! Momslave not feed us baby carrots. She tell me they not good. She read in a magazine that baby carrots are preserved with something that is a form of diluted bleach. Ever notice how sometimes the baby carrots are whiteish? That is the bleach coming to the surface. It not gonna kill ya but ya sure gonna get a sick. We all eat big carrots,even the rabbit. Drool to all in need,particularly for all furends who have left for the bridge. Life is good here in my forever home. Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun