[Dailydrool] Puget Sound Basset Rescue Fire Fundraiser

Jennifer Phillips Pinupgirl1976 at msn.com
Mon May 10 20:17:16 PDT 2010

Many of you may have heard about the devastating fire last Monday,
that destroyed Alexa and JP's home and the home of the Puget Sound
Basset Rescue, I wanted to send out an email for my little fundraiser
to help them rebuild !

Check out my Etsy shop, I am selling one-of-a-kind, handcrafted Basset
jewelry (brooches and necklaces) made with vintage findings and
baubles, paired with needle felted Basset figurines !!

Have a super cute excuse to donate to a DROOL-Y cause and get a super
cute piece of handmade and heartfelt jewelry at the same time :)

95% of the proceeds go straight to the Basset Rescue of Puget Sound
( I just recoup my Etsy listing fee and the fee Paypal charges me to
take online payments).

I can also do custom designs (colors, materials), just let me know
what you have in mind !

Thank you to all who have purchased in the past few days, and enjoy
them !

The link to the Etsy shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/Pinupgrl76

My email address is Pinupgirl1976 at msn.com

Also, if you just wish to donate, the link from the rescue site is
adoptabasset.net

Thanks again !

Jennifer Phillips (Shoreline, Wa)
Mom to Ruby (Queen of the Woodinville Basset Bash for two years and
counting.....)