[Dailydrool] ..PAWTUNIA SAYS THANKS...and here are the folks who GET MORE STUFF!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 10 20:24:53 PDT 2010

It is me, Pawtunia, the one who is hoping to be Queen.....but that is to
help the paw hounds of Mishgun. I gotta thank all the nice Auntie's who
bought my stuff. Thanks for helping me try to help the homeless hounds by
helping me be Queen. One of my Aunties suggested that the only reason I want
to be Queen is to avoid actually having to waddle in the pawrade. I'll have
you know that I waddled the entire length of the waddle in Ocean City and
lived to nap about it!

The ones who get more stuff, cause their gift tickets were picked are:

A.      Sharper Image Video Camera - Sharon Wilder

B.      4 GB IPOD SHUFFLE - Cathy Burlew

C.      Blue Polaroid Digital Camera - Joan Quigley

D.      3X Spanx - PROMISED NOT TO TELL

E.       Woodburning on a lazy susan, of your single basset. - Denise Manna

F.       Classic Basset Figurine - Sandy Gaston

G.     KISS FROM AUNTIE FEYFEY - Diana Grove

H.      Basset Quilt - Reenie Grant`

I.        Vintage Bank - Sandy Gaston

J.        Crystal Peppino Basset Hound - Laura Salmon

K.      Fleece Hoodie - Synthia Ross

L.       Northern Isles Sweater - Karen Markisenis

M.    Eagles Eye Sweater - Sandy Gaston

N.     Basset Sweatsuit -  Jan Cook

O.     Embroidered Basset Sweater -  Kathy Riker

P.      StoryBook Knits Cardigan -  Diana Grove

Q.     FRED BASSET BOOKS!! - Pat Dill

I have some stuff to deliver in Mishgun, both prizes and stuff and will ship
the rest when I get home..remember, everybody was a winner with PAWTUNIA,
cause I wasn't selling tickets, I was selling STUFF and y'all got STUFF.

Thank you for helping me. I WANNA be QUEEN.

Hmmmmmn, do I wear Momcake's tiara if I am Q or to I wear Auntie feyfey's......

PAWTUNIA