[Dailydrool] The Squrrl Pack

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 04:32:14 PDT 2010

MomPersn leeft home. She weernt home for dis. She home now but yestiddy she
not home.

We bin watchin dose squrrls in da roooof ob da summerhawse. Liddel brats 3
obem. I almoss gotted 1 da odder day it fallt out or climbt owt an cuddent
get in agin. But it did an MomPerson were watchn like a hawk enywayse on
Munday she gone.

An I nose dat squrrl.
My nose nose dat squrrl an it not inna nest.
It inna snowblowmacheen. Hidin. But da nose nose. Wes barkin an ahrooin.
DadPerson cum out he no sees nuffin. Meke we go inna hawse.
But da nose new.
When he leddus ousside agin I goes rite to da macheen an I nose dat squrrl
he hidin in dere. DadPerson he cum out wif onna dem lites dim hoomans use in
da dark an shine it in da macheen an no sees nuffin so he moves da macheen
to show me nuffin dere an dat squrrl he bookd outta dere an we all hot affer
he Conley gets he firss an den I greb it an den toss it ta Llewis he my
brudder he gets a turn an den DadPerson chasin an yellin an Llewis tosst it
to me an I tekes off Dadperson rite on my heels he fass for a ole guy, but
den he skinny, too.I reddy to make a stan wif dat squrrl whut sqirmin round
in my mouf and clawin at me sweet nose an juss den DadPrsn make a grab an
snetch it rite ooutta my mouf DARNIT! I grabbin at it an now heer come da
odders to help an juss den da squrrl squrrl roun an sink he big ole front
toofies in Dadhand. Hard. Not leggo. Oh da words!!! I blush. We tryna help
jumpin up an grabbin to git it offa he an he dancin an yellin an rippin at
dat squrrl whut finely leggo an dadperson he throws it up onna summrhawse
rooooof. DOGGONEIT!!!!  Dat is MY squrrl.

DadPerson he not sure who he madder at: we, da Squrrl or MomPerson for not
been dere. He call her. WHUT DEY CARRIES? (I nebber seed one carry nuffin
but leefs an nutz)she say nuffin but germz wash it, cleen it good an put
sumadat dog anty bye yotic on it.

We gone git dat squrrl. MomPerson countin squrrl noses an she say dey all
dere all 3 an 1 gots a cuple patchez hair missin. Guess whictch won dat be?
Yeah he marked. I gone get dat Squrrl. I Nigel, heer me speek. I GONE GET
DAT SQURRL. He a dum bunny. No belong in da genetic pool (ha you fink I don
nose about dat stuff, do youse? )

Love an drool to all in need an Auntie Debbie you an Aunt Sandi an ebberone
habve grate time at Mich Waddel. Hope you wether bettern heer.
Nigel ob
Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper.