[Dailydrool] Trixie (it's unbelievable!)

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Tue May 11 08:03:04 PDT 2010

I was sure we would have to help Trixie to Rainbow Bridge this morning, however Sunday she decided that maybe food is good!  I came down with food poisoning - I literally have been in bed since 1am Sunday (heck of a mother's day I might add!) and today am slowly trying to get back - only about 50% - going to try and go to work for my 3 hours and see how that goes but if my morning is any indication I won't last that long - I can honestly say I have never been so sick!  Then there is Trixie!  Hubby trying to help brought me bread and that little imp stole it!  Yes she stole it!  I was never so happy!  So the deal is we will keep her on cortisone and continue to watch her.  She ate two cans of Mighty Dog yesterday (I tried them all and this is the one she liked) and this morning she ate her can again- I'd be doing the happy dance if I wouldn't collapses!  Keep slinging drool her way - I know that's what has helped and we will continue to keep all posted - now I am off to bed again - shower and deleting my 700+ emails have totally tired me out!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey LaVeren, Princess and Trixie (thanks for the drool)