[Dailydrool] Dog Pee Under Cabinets

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Tue May 11 08:00:41 PDT 2010

The animal control people told our foster coordinator (who has lots of dogs and a kennel license) to use
Listerine on her patio to kill the germs and the smell. She and I both use it now in lots of places.
Generic, the cheapest you can find. Minty is nice, I like citrus better. It is part alcohol so should dry fairly quickly, and you can feel like under your cabinets is disinfected. I had pee on my tile downstairs and felt
like the grout was still dirty. Used it on that. Have one guy who pees on my deck, which is above
the cement stairs/entrance to my basement. Took a bucket of hot water with generic Listerine and washed
down the stairs-- ahh, minty, citrusy fresh instead of smelling like dog pee.
You might get other suggestions, but that is what I would use.

My 2 bassets pee'd in the kitchen and the pee went under the cabinets. The
problem is that the ktichen now smells like pee. How do I clean/remove the smell
that is coming from under the cabinets, since I am unable to manually clean it?
I've looked online and see that white vinegar is a good choice for the job, but
i'm afraid about how it's under the cabinets.
Drool to all in need.

Marilyn Briggs