[Dailydrool] Vet client question

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Tue May 11 09:57:26 PDT 2010

Today, my vet's receptionist called me for help with a dog abandoned at
the clinic by owners who refused to pay for his treatment (minor). She
said the owners were surprised they were supposed to pay. I was amazed
and said I'd never heard of such a thing. She informed me it was
actually a rather frequent occurrence. Do I live in a really dumb town
(well, yeah, but didn't realize THAT dumb). Does this happen to your
vet? Often? Why would anyone think vets and vet hospitals treat for free????
Curious, Riche