[Dailydrool] Upset Brudder Elwood

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 12:10:49 PDT 2010

Brudder Elwood, dis Elphaba in da Sandy Eggos.  We not get to go to da
Waddles eber, why der not eben be a Waddle wifin 700 miles ob we.  We
understands u be upsets and da momas workin hard to help all dem homless
houndz.  So, we fink you should come out to Sandy Eggos and stay wif MEMEME
while you moma is at da Waddle.  I bez a 3-years olds California girl, and
you know dey say, dem da best.  Why dey ebben makes a song abouts us!

So pack you swimmin suit and gets out her to da Sandy Eggos!  I be watchin
out da windows for you to arribes!

Elphaba- da California girl!