[Dailydrool] Upset Brudder Elwood

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon May 10 10:04:51 PDT 2010

Brudder Elwood, Colt & Ruger woofing at you.  Momma won't take us to
Michigan either...but she isn't going either. Said that it a long drive from
Florida to Michigan.  Maybe next year when Dad is home to help her drive,
and we'll stop in to see human Grandmaw & Grandpaw, and Uncle Morgan who is
a basset too and live in Indiana. Maybe they will come with us to waddle in
Michigan. Anyhooo if you can't go to Michigan and you want a little beach
vacation you can come down to Florida.  We have a big back yard and a comfy
little house. Lots of squirrels to chase!
So far no oil on our beaches, Yeah.  And fishing is still open in our waters
and we hear it is good! Momma brought home a big chunk of cobia and gulf
shrimp Saturday night to grill.  Unfortunately this is not the same for the
poor Louisiana coast. So come to Florida Gulf Coast and we'll go to the
beach (if it is still safe) and dip our toebones in the sand, and in the
beautiful emerald waters.

Healing Drool to Rita's hound with the sore neck and to Jacques hope you are
both feeling better and bossing the slaves around real soon.

Happy Gotcha Day to Lilly! Hope you get something tasty for your special
day.

We are so glad to hear that Charlie is eating again.  Eat better drool to
Ben!

Hugs and wet slurpie kisses to all!
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt "Can't believe we not going to waddle in Michigan"
Ruger "Brudder Elwood, come on down...I can use the help with the terrorist
squirrels"