[Dailydrool] Treats

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 12:14:24 PDT 2010

We lub treats!  Nanners, oranjees, bocolli, apples, pears an juss bout eber thing Momma
share wit us.  Sophee Maree wike lettuce but onlee wit liddle bit ob dressin on it.  Herz lub
ranch and razzburry.  Izzy be funny gurl cuz herz not go affer awl da treats.  We tryin to train her
bedder.

Dis gurl no like da carrots.  Hello do me look like Cuddles, who lub dem?  Me wud radder let
da odders hab carrots an keep da ducky jerkee awl fur me!  Speakin ob ducky....Mommmaaaaaa
me starbin to deff.  wooo-ack wooo-ack (dat me askin fur ducky jerky)

We sending the drool fur all in need.  We hope ebber one and awl da houndies feel bedder soon.
Trixie we glad youz eatin agin.

Lub,
Nelly Belle, the Senior Am-Basset-Dor ob da Dog House Gang