[Dailydrool] to Jacques from Johnny

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue May 11 12:23:05 PDT 2010

Dear Jacques,

This is the voice of experience speaking.  If you eat sticks, mulch, bark,
trees and other naturally growing woody stuff you WILL get plugged up, one
way or the other.  I know - I have done it - over and over and over.  When I
have to go to the vet's for this I get a roto-router treatment.  I even have
my own special enemy .. Uh, enema - bag!  I says "Johnny's Roto-Router Bag"!
This is NOT good - you are a basset, not a beaver (that is what my mom tells
me)!  Be careful and chew well!

Johnny of Red Bay