[Dailydrool] Da Big Box

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 13:35:20 PDT 2010

A big big box came dis day.  Big box wat Momma not let us near.  Wat da heck
wrong wit da ole' lady?  Me sneek up on da box wile fluffy booty go to herz potty
(how come herz git to potty in da house an not we?)  Me chewy a hole in da big box.
Momma come out and yells  NOOOOOO.  Yeah that me udder name...watcha want?
"Leeb it" her yell.  Me grab it.  NOOOOO.  Hey ole tunder tights Me tell ya da me name.
Now were ya want me to leeb it at?  Huh Huh...make up youz mind!

After nickzillion hours Momma open da box.  New pair sneeker...hmmm dat fur me?
Watcha meen leeb um?  Oh dat shape up shooz.  Well youz cud use em but me will
hab dem ....just ya wate and see.  Wat dis.  Der picshures ob da two legger grandbabies.
Blahhhhhh dat picshure frame no taste good.

Den it happen.  Da werser thingy pawsible!  Dis is disasstrus!  Der a houndy dog in
da box.  It been drinkin cuz it hab a red nose.  Wat dis cups fur?  Wat youz eyeballs
leakin fur.  Whatch mean dis is a berry speshul houndy?  Wat about memememememe?
Huh? Me speshul too!

Just wate till me seez da two legger sister ob mine.  Herz gunna get da Ebil Bazzle treatment!
How dare she send da slabe a glass houndy dat more speshul.  Me no care iffen dis a Mudder's
Day and burfday week present.  Dis is war!

Dis be awlfull!
Bazzle Da Bedeviling Bad Boy, OEBE ob Da Dog House Gang
Plotting da Chrissmus bisit revenge

P.S.  Me no gunna attak dis introoder cuz me been gibbin the threat on me life.  Now me
not onny not be able to attack it ....Me Gotta Protect It From Da Rest!
Der not eben one giff for we in da big box.