[Dailydrool] Bananas

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri May 14 09:24:41 PDT 2010

We are so happy that Lucy had found her forever home.Best of luck training the new slaves.

After reading Kacy's post I had an idea about the bananas,  this weekend I am going to try to dehydrate a few banana's to see if the boys like them, make banana chips.nanners with a crunch.  I'm also going to try to freeze one they like ice so let's see if they like a bananacicle.    Maybe it is just the texture that they don't like.Because I bought them some Peanut & Banana ice cream from the dog bakery and they loved that! So I'll do a little experiment on let you know what the guinea pig basset think about it.

TdIF = Thank doG It's Friday.Hope that everyone has a great weekend.

Michele momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers-Colt & Ruger