[Dailydrool] bananas

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu May 13 16:11:39 PDT 2010

My bassets are like Colt & Ruger, they take the piece of banana, want to eat
it but then just let it fall out of their mouth. It's as if they can't chew
it b/c it's soft. It's so funny to watch so I just keep giving them the
banana pieces. Rupert isn't too picky, will generally try anything, but
certain textures he just won't chew and instead just lets them fall out of
him mouth. Does the same thing with tomatos.

Drool to all in need.

Xoxo
Kacy with Cowboy (bananas? HA! Give me some meat woman!) and Rupert (mmm,
tasty...just a little too soft for my teef to crunch)