[Dailydrool] bananas

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 14:53:53 PDT 2010

Pierre jr.  did that to me last week.  He stole a whole banana, peel and all, and there was no way he was giving any of it back.  My fault really, as I share my morning banana with him everyday.  Today, he self-served from my glass of blueberry pomegranate juice.  I finished the juice, and he finished the big mess he made on the counter.
Happy Waddling to you folks in MI.  NO RAIN STOMP
I can't wait to buy DVDs, see photos and hear the stories
Healing drool to all in need
Jackie and the herd