[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue May 11 15:02:10 PDT 2010

We're so glad Jacques Winstanley is doing better.  Jacques -- what were you
thinking eating that stuff?  We're sending drool that you make a quick
recovery and stop eating things that are bad for you!

Drool for Gus -- poor old guy -- I'm glad he's doing a little better.

Drool for Bel -- I wrote about the diabetes insipidus, and am so sorry to
hear it wasn't something as relatively simple as that.  We're sending "no
cancer" and get better drool by the bucket.

Evil Annie -- what were you thinking??  No biting humans!!  Really bad
things happen to puppies who bite humans!

Happy birthday Bonnie!

Congratulations to Nigel, Llewis, and Conley for getting the squirrel and
congratulations to the squirrel for surviving.  And healing drool for
Dadperson's hand from the squirrel bite.

Happy gotcha day Polly!

We're glad Miss Angela and Bill made it through the storms OK and were
amused (in a very respectful way) about Miss Angela's latest diversion.

Emily, so sorry you've been so sick, but we're so glad Trixie is doing
better.  I hope you have lots of happy days left with her.

And finally, we're glad Holly Noele is responding well to her allergy
treatment.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))